- Enjoy a great day in nature
- Walk up the cascade and take great photos next to it
- Visit the spectacular Devetàshka cave
The tour departs at 9 am from Alexander Nevsky square, behind the Cathedral. The travelling time is about 3 hours.
The first stop is at the Devetàshka cave- it is a picturesque karst cave near the waterfalls. Unlike other caves, Devetàshka is very well lit and its floor is covered by lush greenery, especially in spring and summer, so sometimes it is hard to believe that one is actually underground. It amazes with its size and formations.
After that, you will continue to the Krushùna Falls- an excellent opportunity for a one-day escape from the city, especially during the hot summer months when one can enjoy a nice walk up the cascade. The falls are the biggest travertine cascade in Bulgaria, unique with its picturesque scenery, lush vegetation, numerous round-shaped terraces and small natural pools with mineral water. The main waterfall is about 20 m high and it splits into several smaller ones along its way down the soft limestone rocks. There is a path that allows visitors to go up the river and get to the spring of the waterfall hidden in a cave. Along the way, there are steps and bridges so that one can get the best views of the cascades, pools and mossy rocks.
Finally, you will have about 1- hour free time for lunch near the region of the waterfalls.
The expected return in Sofia is at 6;30pm.
Most times the group size is 4- 8 people.
Price: 50 euro per person
- Booking in advance and confirmation is required! "Last minute" reservations are accepted up to 12 hours before the starting time of the tour
- Departure time: 9 am (you should be there 15 minutes before that)- search for the City Tour minivan
- Meeting point: behind Alexander Nevsky Cathedral- near Café La Cathedrale
- Return point: returns to the original location
- Day trip duration: 9 hours
- Reference code: CT79
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
+359 894 40 41 41; +359 894 99 99 08; +359 2 980 46 86;
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code.
Reservations made after 8pm should be confirmed by us via email or phone call.
|1||€ 140||€ 140.00|
|2||€ 70||€ 140.00|
|3||€ 50||€ 150.00|
|4||€ 50||€ 200.00|
|5||€ 50||€ 250.00|
|6||€ 50||€ 300.00|
|7||€ 50||€ 350.00|
|8||€ 50||€ 400.00|