- Enjoy a hiking break in the mountains
- Relax in a natural atmosphere
- See the marvellous Rila Lakes
- Have a break from the noise of the big city
The Seven Rila Lakes are just 1:30 hour drive away from the capital Sofia, which makes them a great day trip in nature. All seven of the lakes have their own name which reflects its typical shape or characteristics. They are situated between 2,100 and 2,500 meters above sea level. In winter, they are frozen over and covered in snow; in summer, once melted, they are clear emerald green and are great for a picnic.
The meeting point for the tour is behind Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, next to the cafe La Cathedrale. A comfortable minivan will take you to The Panichishte Resort cable car which goes us to the Seven Rila Lakes Cirque. The hiking path is of moderate difficulty, and the walking time is between 4 and 5 hours, moderate difficulty. From the last lake you will be able to see magnificent panoramic views.
Food: you can bring your own food or you can buy sandwiches and snacks from a gas station.
Most times the group size is 4-8 people.
40 euro per person
- Booking in advance and confirmation is required! If you want to make late a reservation for the following day (after 9pm) - please call us or text us on WatsUp - if we are not able to respond, we will contact you in the morning to inform you if there are free spaces left. - Departure time: 8 am (you should be there about 15 minutes earlier)
- Meeting point: behind Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, next to café La Cathedrala - search for the City Tour Minivan
- Endpoint: returns to Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
- Be prepared with comfortable walking shoes and light jackets/ sweatshirts for mountain conditions
- Tour duration: about 10 hours
- Product reference code CT60
|1||€ 40.00||€ 40.00|
|2||€ 40.00||€ 80.00|
|3||€ 40.00||€ 120.00|
|4||€ 40.00||€ 160.00|
|5||€ 40.00||€ 200.00|
|6||€ 40.00||€ 240.00|
|7||€ 40.00||€ 280.00|
|8||€ 40.00||€ 320.00|