We are a travel agency City Tour and we have been operating since 2002!
The tour starts at 9.30 am with a pick-up from your hotel in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle. In about 1.5 hours, you will reach the holy abode of Rila monastery. There you will have spare time for visiting the complex, taking photos outside, see the museum and the souvenir shops in the area until 1.00 pm.
Learn more with our ‘smart’ guide – a link with audio files about the Rila Monastery is going to be at your full disposal for listening on spot through your phone. You need to have an active internet connection and headphones.
In addition to that enjoying the phenomenal architecture and the unique frescoes there will definitely make you feel back in time.
After the self-guided tour, you will have time for lunch in the restaurant nearby, so don’t miss the chance to taste the best local dishes and wines. Your experience will proceed with a departure at 3.00 pm back to the town of Bansko. The expected arrival time in Bansko is 4.30 pm.
- Hotel pick up at 9.30 am by a private car. Please indicate your hotel
- People should have their knees and shoulders covered in order to enter the monastery
- Make sure you dispose of enough money in cash with you (preferably in the local currency BGN) – shops and restaurants near the monastery accept cash payments only.
- Day trip duration: about 7 hours
Reference code: CT102
* This self-guided tour could be paid by card and via PayPal only. Payment on the spot in cash is impossible.
|1||€ 150.00||€ 150.00|
|2||€ 75.00||€ 150.00|
|3||€ 50.00||€ 150.00|
|4||€ 45.00||€ 180.00|
|5||€ 45.00||€ 225.00|
|6||€ 40.00||€ 240.00|
|7||€ 40.00||€ 280.00|
|8||€ 40.00||€ 320.00|