- Discover the capital of North Macedonia
- See the panoramic views from the fortress
- Explore the old bazar
- Admire the newly build Arch of Macedonia
- Taking care of the nature we do eco friendly tours with CNG and electric cars.
The tour starts at 8am with a pick up from your hotel. The traveling time to Skopje (including the border check) is about 4 hours. In the town you will have a guided tour which is about 3 hours. With this tour you will see both parts of the old and the new town. The old town starts from the hill fortress from where you can see beautiful panoramic views of the town. Then further you will visit some of the old churches and the famous old trade street from the Ottoman period.
Later you will cross the Varder River and continue to the new part where you will see the newly built triumphal arch of Macedonia.
You will also have one hour free time for a lunch break in a traditional restaurant.
The expected return in Sofia is between 7pm and 8pm.
- Hotel pick up at 8am by a private car. Please indicate your hotel.
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request
- Tour duration: about 11-12 hours
- Reference code: CT76
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
+359 894 40 41 41; +359 894 99 99 08; +359 2 980 46 86;
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code.
Reservations made after 8pm should be confirmed by us via email or phone call.
|1||€ 240.00||€ 240.00|
|2||€ 120.00||€ 240.00|
|3||€ 110.00||€ 330.00|
|4||€ 110.00||€ 440.00|
|5||€ 90.00||€ 450.00|
|6||€ 90.00||€ 540.00|
|7||€ 90.00||€ 630.00|
|8||€ 90.00||€ 720.00|