- Get to know the history, culture and nature of Bulgaria
- Try traditional Bulgarian wine and “meze” (tapas)
- Enjoy a tour by car in the heart of the capital
- See all the important historical sites in the city centre and visit some of them
A professional guide will be by your side and introduce the history, culture and nature of Bulgaria. In Sofia, you will be taken on a pleasant drive through the central part of the city.
The most interesting monuments and buildings that can be seen well-lit in the evening are Alexander Nevski Cathedral - the biggest one in Bulgaria, National Library, the monument of Vasil Levski - a great Bulgarian national hero, Administration of the President and Council of Ministers, the former Royal Palace, Russian Church, Military Club, National Parliament, National Palace of Culture. You will stop to some of the places for pictures as well.
After the sightseeing, you will go to a great winery where you will try the production of the famous Bulgarian wine. These lands have a tradition in wine production dating back to the ancient Thracians, thousands of years ago.
- Hotel pick up at 10am by a private car. Please indicate your hotel.
- Day trip duration: about 8 hours
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request; bigger groups are subjected to great discounts!
- Reference code: BR07
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
+359 894 40 41 41; +359 894 99 99 08; +359 2 980 46 86;
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code.
Reservations made after 8pm should be confirmed by us via email or phone call.
|1||€ 200.00||€ 200.00|
|2||€ 110.00||€ 220.00|
|3||€ 90.00||€ 270.00|
|4||€ 90.00||€ 360.00|
|5||€ 85.00||€ 425.00|
|6||€ 85.00||€ 510.00|
|7||€ 85.00||€ 595.00|
|8||€ 85.00||€ 680.00|