PRIVATE TRANSFERS BETWEEN SOFIA AND PLOVDIV
We are a travel agency City Tour and we have been operating since 2002!
Enjoy a comfortable day transfer from Sofia to Bansko with a stop at the UNESCO site - Rila Monastery and explore it at your own pace.
· Comfortable door-to-door transfer
· Explore one UNESCO world heritage site
· Visit the Rila Monastery - the largest monastery complex in Bulgaria
· Take the opportunity to have lunch at a local restaurant
By choosing this transfer, you will have the opportunity to reach Bansko with a comfortable private vehicle and visit on the way the largest monastery complex in Bulgaria part of the UNESCO heritage – Rila monastery.
The journey starts at 9.00 am with pick up from your hotel in Sofia and departure to the monastery. You will reach the UNESCO site around 11.00 am and have spare time for visiting the monastery complex, taking photos outside, see the museum and the souvenir shops in the area till 1.00 pm. Enjoying the phenomenal architecture and the unique frescoes there will definitely make you feel back in time.
After the self-guided tour, you will have time for lunch in the restaurant nearby, so don’t miss the chance to taste the best local dishes and wines. The journey will proceed with departure at 2.30 pm to your final destination – Bansko. The expected arrival time in Basko is 4.30 pm.
Price does not include:
- Booking in advance and confirmation is required.
- Departure time: 9 am – please indicate your hotel or pick-up address
- People should have their knees and shoulders covered in order to enter the monastery.
- Make sure you dispose of enough money in cash with you (preferably in the local currency BGN) – shops and restaurants in the area of the monastery usually accept cash payments only.
- Duration: 7.5 hours
- Reference code: TR 25
|1||€ 180.00||€ 180.00|
|2||€ 90.00||€ 180.00|
|3||€ 60.00||€ 180.00|
|4||€ 50.00||€ 200.00|
|5||€ 40.00||€ 200.00|
|6||€ 33.34||€ 200.04|
|7||€ 28.58||€ 200.06|
|8||€ 25.00||€ 200.00|
SMALL GROUP TRANSFER
SMALL GROUP TRANSFER