Enjoy a comfortable day transfer from Sofia to UNESCO`s Rila Monastery and Boyana Church. This transfer is great value for money. Our vans are comfortable and the drivers do not rush.
8;45: meeting behind Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, next to café La Cathedrale
9;00: departure to Boyana Church
9;30- 10;00: Boyana Church visit
10;00- 11;45: traveling to the Rila Monastery
11;45- 15;00: free time to visit the Monastery and to have a lunch brake
15;00: departure back to Sofia
17;00: returns to the starting point next to Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
Price does not include:
- Booking in advance and confirmation is required!
- Departure time: 9 am (you should be there 15 minutes before that)- search for the City Tour minivan
- Meeting point: behind Alexander Nevsky Cathedral- near Café La Cathedrale
- Return point: returns to the original location
- People should have their knees and shoulders covered in order to enter the monastery!
- Bring cash with you (preferably local currency) – the shops and the restaurants in the area of the monastery accept only cash payments so it is important to have some money with you.
- The Boyana church is closed on the 1st of January, on the Sunday of the Orthodox Easter, on the 24th of December, 25th of December and the 31st of December - and on such days the tour is done only to the Rila Monastery.
- Duration: 8 hours
- Reference code: CT 92
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
+359 894 40 41 41; +359 894 99 99 08; +359 2 980 46 86;
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code.
Reservations made after 8pm should be confirmed by us via email or phone call.
|1||€ 50||€ 50.00|
|2||€ 25||€ 50.00|
|3||€ 25||€ 75.00|
|4||€ 25||€ 100.00|
|5||€ 25||€ 125.00|
|6||€ 25||€ 150.00|
|7||€ 25||€ 175.00|
|8||€ 25||€ 200.00|