We are a travel agency City Tour and we have been operating since 2002!
- Enjoy a hiking break in the mountains
- Relax in a natural atmosphere
- See the marvellous Rila Lakes
- Have a break from the noise of the big city
- Taking care of the nature we do eco friendly tours with CNG and electric cars.
The tour starts at 8am with a pick up from your hotel. The Seven Rila Lakes are just 1, 30 hours drive away from the capital Sofia, which makes them a great day trip in nature. All seven of the lakes have their own name which reflects its typical shape or characteristics. They are situated between 2,100 and 2,500 meters above sea level. In winter, they are frozen over and covered in snow; in summer, once melted, they are clear emerald green and are great for a picnic.
Your professional guide will take you by car to The Panichishte Resort cable car which takes us to the Seven Rila Lakes Cirque. The hike takes between 3 and 5 hours depending on the tempo and it is with medium difficulty. From the last lake, you will be able to see magnificent panoramic views.
Food: you can bring your own food or you can buy sandwiches and snacks from a gas station.
The expected return in Sofia is at 6pm.
Check also our small group tour:
- Hotel pick up by a private car. Please indicate your hotel
- Departure time: 8am
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes; also check the weather forecast before the tour - jacket or raincoat may be needed as well
- Day trip duration: 10 hours
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request; bigger groups are subjected to great discounts!
- Reference code: CT25
|1||€ 180.00||€ 180.00|
|2||€ 90.00||€ 180.00|
|3||€ 60.00||€ 180.00|
|4||€ 60.00||€ 240.00|
|5||€ 50.00||€ 250.00|
|6||€ 50.00||€ 300.00|
|7||€ 50.00||€ 350.00|
|8||€ 50.00||€ 400.00|