We are a travel agency City Tour and we have been operating since 2002!
- Visit a traditional Bulgarian Rosary during its peak season
- Learn about the rose oil production
- Explore the unique Kazanlak Thracian Tomb, UNESCO heritage site
- See the beautiful memorial church “the birth of Christ”
- Taking care of nature we do eco-friendly tours with CNG and electric cars.
The tour starts at 9 am when the guide will take you from your hotel. About 2 hours you will travel on a very scenic and beautiful road that goes along the Balkans mountain until you reach the famous Bulgarian Rose Valley. Your first stop will be a traditional local rosary where you will have the chance to see its rose fields and to learn more about the rose oil production in Bulgaria (Bulgaria is the world’s biggest rose oil producer). After that, you will continue to the small charming town of Kazanlak, in the heart of the Rose Valley, where you will be able to explore the ancient Thracian tomb, dating back to the 4th century BC, which is famous for its paintings and it is a UNESCO heritage site. You will have free time for lunch and in the afternoon, you will also visit the beautiful memorial church “the birth of Crist”. The expected return in Plovdiv is at about 6 pm.
- Hotel pick up at 9 am- please indicate your hotel
- Available in May and June
- Tour duration: about 9 hours
- Product reference code PD03
|1||€ 180.00||€ 180.00|
|2||€ 90.00||€ 180.00|
|3||€ 70.00||€ 210.00|
|4||€ 70.00||€ 280.00|
|5||€ 185.00||€ 925.00|
|6||€ 185.00||€ 1 110.00|
|7||€ 185.00||€ 1 295.00|
|8||€ 185.00||€ 1 480.00|