- Discover the history of Sofia, its old buildings and places
- Visit the Saint Alexander Nevsky Cathedral - the 2ndbiggest on the Balkans
- Visit the Saint Sofia Basilica, dating back to the 6th century
- Visit Saint George Rotunda, dating back to the 4th century
With this tour, you will have the chance to visit the Bulgarian capital Sofia, while staying in Plovdiv. The tour starts at 9am when the guide will take you from your hotel. The travelling time to Sofia is about 2 hours. The capital of Bulgaria has preserved heritage from different cultures and epochs- Roman, Early Christian. Ottoman, Bulgarian, Soviet.
The most popular sights are Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, the second biggest on the Balkans, Saint George Rotunda- the oldest church in the town, dating back to the 4th century and Saint Sofia Basilica- the medieval symbol of Serdica, built in the 6th century.
Other interesting places that will be seen are the Parliament, National Theater "Ivan Vazov"- one of the most beautiful buildings in the town, the former Royal Palace, the administration of the President, the mineral springs.
The guided tour in the centre is about 2 hours. Then you will have another 2 hours free time for a lunch break and shopping and at 3pm you will depart back to Plovdiv.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private tour
- Professional driver-guide in English throughout the whole day (or in other languages on request)
- Sightseeing tour in Sofia
- Lunch & Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up at 9am by a private car. Please indicate your hotel
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Prices for more than 4 people: on request; bigger groups are subjected to great discounts!
- Reference code: PD01
|1||€ 160.00||€ 160.00|
|2||€ 80.00||€ 160.00|
|3||€ 55.00||€ 165.00|
|4||€ 55.00||€ 220.00|
|5||€ 165.00||€ 825.00|
|6||€ 85.00||€ 510.00|
|7||€ 60.00||€ 420.00|
|8||€ 60.00||€ 480.00|