- Enjoy a private tour in the beautiful mountains
- Get to know the history, culture and nature of Bulgaria
- Visit the biggest Bulgarian monastery, UNESCO heritage site
- Explore the impressive frescoes and the authentic historical objects in the museum
The Rila Monastery is about 100 km. away from Borovets. It is the biggest monastery in Bulgaria and a UNESCO world heritage site. The monastery was established back in the 10th century. Its current building dates back to the mid of the 18th century, with the inner tower preserved from the 14th century!
There you will admire the impressive architecture, the frescoes and hear a great speech about the history of the monastery from the guide. During the guided tour in the inner yard and the monastery museum, you will discover the most precious pieces that are kept from the past and all the facts and stories about the biggest Bulgarian monastery complex. You will even have the chance to see an old authentic monk room!
- Hotel pick up at 10am by a private car. Please indicate your hotel.
- Day trip duration: about 8 hours
- Bring cash with you (preferably local currency) – the shops and the restaurants in the area of the monastery accept only cash payments so it is important to have some money with you.
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request; bigger groups are subjected to great discounts!
- Reference code: BR08
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
+359 894 40 41 41; +359 894 99 99 08; +359 2 980 46 86;
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code.
Reservations made after 8pm should be confirmed by us via email or phone call.
|1||€ 145||€ 145.00|
|2||€ 75||€ 150.00|
|3||€ 60||€ 180.00|
|4||€ 60||€ 240.00|
|5||€ 55||€ 275.00|
|6||€ 55||€ 330.00|
|7||€ 55||€ 385.00|
|8||€ 55||€ 440.00|