- Enjoy a great day in nature
- Walk up the cascade and take great photos next to it
- Visit the spectacular Devetàshka cave
- Taking care of the nature we do eco friendly tours with CNG and electric cars.
The tour starts at 9am with a pick up from your hotel. You have about 3 hours travelling to the region of Lovech.
The Krushùna Falls offers an excellent opportunity for a one-day escape from the city, especially during the hot summer months when one can enjoy a nice walk up the cascade. The falls are the biggest travertine cascade in Bulgaria, unique with its picturesque scenery, lush vegetation, numerous round-shaped terraces and small natural pools with mineral water. The main waterfall is about 20 m high and it splits into several smaller ones along its way down the soft limestone rocks. Along the way, there are steps and bridges so that one can get the best views of the cascades, pools and mossy rocks. There will be a 40 minute walk in the area of the waterfalls.
After that – 1 hour lunch break – and then the tour continues to the Devatashka cave. It is a picturesque karst cave near the waterfalls. Unlike other caves, Devetàshka is very well lit and its floor is covered by lush greenery, especially in spring and summer, so sometimes it is hard to believe that one is actually underground. The visit of the cave is about 40 minutes.
The expected return in Sofia is at about 6pm.
- Hotel pick up by a private car. Please indicate your hotel
- Departure time: 9am
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Day trip duration: 9- 10 hours
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request; bigger groups are subjected to great discounts!
- Reference code: CT23
|Persons||Unit price||Discount -10%||Total|
|1||€ 200.00||- € 20.00||€ 180.00|
|2||€ 100.00||- € 20.00||€ 180.00|
|3||€ 70.00||- € 21.00||€ 189.00|
|4||€ 70.00||- € 28.00||€ 252.00|
|5||€ 60.00||- € 30.00||€ 270.00|
|6||€ 60.00||- € 36.00||€ 324.00|
|7||€ 60.00||- € 42.00||€ 378.00|
|8||€ 60.00||- € 48.00||€ 432.00|