- Hike along the great Seven Rila Lakes
- Enjoy magnificent panoramic views
- Visit Sapareva Banya- the SPA capital on the Balkan Peninsula
- Relax in the hot thermal water
- Taking care of the nature we do eco friendly tours with CNG and electric cars.
Your day trip will start at 8am in the morning with a pick up from your hotel. Your professional guide will take you to the highest mountain on the Peninsula, Rila, just 1, 30 h away from the capital Sofia. Then, with the Panichishte Resort cable car, you will head to the Seven Rila Lakes Cirque. The hike takes around 4 hours. If you wish to make your walk harder or easier your guide will be able to adjust the group program accordingly.
All seven of the lakes have their own name which reflects its typical shape or characteristics. They are situated between 2,100 and 2,500 meters above sea level.
The day trip continues with a visit to the capital of thermal spa on the Balkan Peninsula, called Sapareva Banya. There you will have the unique opportunity to dive into the hot thermal waters and enjoy the magnificent panorama at the skirts of the mountain. This is also the place with the hottest geyser in Europe.
Mineral water is highly regarded and used as a cure by Thracians and Romans. It is claimed that water treats disorders of the musculoskeletal system, nervous system, and upper respiratory tract.
The time for SPA is 1-2 hours. The expected return to Sofia is at 7 pm.
- Hotel pick up by a private car. Please indicate your hotel
- Departure time: 8 am
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Bring a swimming suit and flip flops
- Day trip duration: 10- 11 hours
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request; bigger groups are subjected to great discounts!
- Reference code: CT35
|1||€ 220.00||€ 220.00|
|2||€ 110.00||€ 220.00|
|3||€ 80.00||€ 240.00|
|4||€ 70.00||€ 280.00|
|5||€ 60.00||€ 300.00|
|6||€ 60.00||€ 360.00|
|7||€ 60.00||€ 420.00|
|8||€ 60.00||€ 480.00|