- Enjoy a great day in the nature
- Hike to a beautiful waterfall
- Have a relaxing afternoon in a mineral pool
- Taking care of the nature we do eco friendly tours with CNG and electric cars.
The tour starts at 9am when the guide will take you from your accommodation in Sofia and you will head to the Rila Mountain- the highest in Bulgaria. The traveling time to the mountain is about 1,5 hours. You will stop near a small village called Kostenets, popular with its hot mineral springs.
There first you are going to have a great hike in the unspoiled nature (easy- medium difficulty) to a beautiful local waterfall. The total duration of the hike is about 3 hours (1,5 hours in each direction). The walk in the forest is a great opportunity for an escape from the noise of the big city where you can feel the fresh atmosphere.
After the hike you will have 1-hour free time for lunch in a local restaurant. It offers good barbecue and traditional dishes.
Finally, in the afternoon you will be able to relax in the aquatonic pools of a mineral SPA center (for about 2 hours). This water is proven to be very healthy. The SPA center also offers hydromassages, jacuzzi and steam baths.
The return in Sofia will be at 6pm.
- Departure time: 9am
- Hotel pick up at 9am: please indicate your hotel
- The tour does not operate on Monday and Tuesday
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Bring your swimming suit
- Strongly recommended to bring your own towels and flip flops (on spot they are also available but are overpriced)
- Tour duration: about 9 hours
- Product reference code CT76
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
00359894404141; 00359894999908; 0035929804686
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code.
Reservations made after 8pm should be confirmed by us via email or phone call.
|1||€ 150||€ 150.00|
|2||€ 75||€ 150.00|
|3||€ 65||€ 195.00|
|4||€ 65||€ 260.00|
|5||€ 55||€ 275.00|
|6||€ 55||€ 330.00|
|7||€ 55||€ 385.00|
|8||€ 55||€ 440.00|