- Visit two amazing places with one day trip
- Discover the town of Plovdiv, the oldest existing settlement in Europe
- See the revival old town, the Roman Theater and the Roman Stadium
- Walk through the longest pedestrian street in Europe
- Visit the charming mountain town of Koprivshtitsa with its typical revival houses
- Have lunch in a traditional local restaurant
- Taking care of nature we do eco-friendly tours with CNG and electric cars.
With this tour you will have the opportunity to discover two of the most charming places in Bulgaria in one day. Plovdiv is one of the oldest existing settlements in the world. It has preserved Thracian, Roman and Bulgarian heritage. You will see the Roman theater, walk through the longest pedestrian street in Europe and explore its unique old town.
The cliche "you must see Plovdiv to see Bulgaria" is absolutely true and there is so much to explore in the country's second largest town. Plovdiv is about 1,5 hours drive from Sofia and is situated in the western part of the Thracian Valley. It is one of the oldest settlements in the world, having emerged on the three adjacent hills – the beginning of its history dates back to 4,000 years BC. It has preserved Thracian, Roman and Bulgarian heritage from different epochs. There will be a walking tour in the heart of the town and you will learn lots of historical facts and legends while exploring its most interesting sightseeing places.
In the afternoon you will go to the charming town of Koprivshtitsa, famous for its fascinating history and authentic 19th century architecture. Spend the rest of the day in this small and picturesque town situated in Central Bulgaria among the slopes of Stara Planina Mountain that carries a specific spirit of tranquility and eternity. Learn about the dramatic Bulgarian History from your professional guide and get the chance to visit the original houses of the heroes of the April Uprising.
The expected return in Sofia is at 7 pm.
- Hotel pick up at 9 am. by private car. Please indicate your hotel.
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request; bigger groups are subjected to great discounts!
- Day trip duration: about 10 hours
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Reference code: CT08
|1||€ 230.00||€ 230.00|
|2||€ 115.00||€ 230.00|
|3||€ 85.00||€ 255.00|
|4||€ 85.00||€ 340.00|
|5||€ 70.00||€ 350.00|
|6||€ 70.00||€ 420.00|
|7||€ 70.00||€ 490.00|
|8||€ 70.00||€ 560.00|