We are a travel agency City Tour and we have been operating since 2002!
- Discover the medieval Bulgarian capital
- Visit the Tsarevets hill fortress
- Feel the 19th-century atmosphere on the old streets
- Explore the charming village of Arbanasi
- Taking care of the nature we do eco friendly tours with CNG and electric cars.
The tour starts at 8am when the guide will take you from your hotel in Sofia. The travelling time to Veliko Tarnovo is about 3 hours. This town was the Bulgarian capital during the so-called Second Bulgarian Kingdom between the 12th and the 14th century. There you will be able to feel the medieval spirit. Veliko Tarnovo is situated along several big hills and the river Yantra. It is remarkable for its well-preserved fortress. There you will be able to discover some of its very old churches and see beautiful panoramic views.
Bellow the fortress are situated some of the old merchant streets, which still present old- style crafts. The tour in the town is about an hour and a half. After that, you will head to the nearby small village of Arbanasi, an architectural resort, famous for its old stone houses and great places for lunch.
The expected return in Sofia is about 7pm.
- Hotel pick up at 8am: please indicate your hotel
- Tour duration: about 11 hours
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request
- Product reference code CT67
|1||€ 230.00||€ 230.00|
|2||€ 115.00||€ 230.00|
|3||€ 85.00||€ 255.00|
|4||€ 85.00||€ 340.00|
|5||€ 70.00||€ 350.00|
|6||€ 70.00||€ 420.00|
|7||€ 70.00||€ 490.00|
|8||€ 70.00||€ 560.00|