- Europe`s hottest thermal mineral spring
- Visit Sapareva Banya- the SPA capital on the Balkan Peninsula
- One of Bulgaria`s healthiest mineral water available
- Taking care of the nature we do eco friendly tours with CNG and electric cars.
The trip starts at 9am when the driver will take you from your address in Sofia. You will travel about an hour and a half to the region of Sapareva Banya.
It is known as the capital of the thermal spa on the Balkan Peninsula. There you will have the unique opportunity to dive into the hot thermal waters and enjoy the magnificent panorama at the skirts of the mountain. This is also the place with the hottest geyser in Europe.
Mineral water is highly regarded and used as a cure by Thracians and Romans. Saparevian mineral water is clear, colourless, with the smell of hydrogen sulphide, hyperthermal (temperature 103 °C), hydro carbonate, sulphate-sodium, fluorine, silicon and sulfate. Hydrogen sulfide is 15,5 mg / L. It is claimed that the water treats disorders of the musculoskeletal system, nervous system, and upper respiratory tract.
For the SPA you will have about 4-5 hours. Near the SPA centre, there are many good local restaurants where you can have your lunch break. They offer traditional Bulgarian cuisine. At about 5pm you will be back in Sofia.
- Hotel pick up by a private car. Please indicate your hotel
- Departure time: 9am
- Bring swimming suit and flip flops
- Day trip duration: 8 hours
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request; bigger groups are subjected to great discounts!
- Reference code: CT61
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
+359 894 40 41 41; +359 894 99 99 08; +359 2 980 46 86;
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code.
Reservations made after 8pm should be confirmed by us via email or phone call.
|1||€ 90||€ 90.00|
|2||€ 45||€ 90.00|
|3||€ 40||€ 120.00|
|4||€ 40||€ 160.00|
|5||€ 30||€ 150.00|
|6||€ 30||€ 180.00|
|7||€ 30||€ 210.00|
|8||€ 30||€ 240.00|