We are a travel agency City Tour and we have been operating since 2002!
- Discover the communist past of Sofia and Bulgaria
- See some of the buildings and monuments that are related to the period
- Learn some interesting facts and personal stories
For many people, it is interesting to get to know what was about to live in a communist country. Since Bulgaria was under the Soviet Sphere of influence from 1944 to 1989, it was ruled by a communist regime during this period. With this tour, you will have the chance to learn how this regime came to power, what was the life under it related to the different aspects such as family, work (economy), religion, travelling and others; and what were the consequences after its collapse. You will also go around the central area of Sofia to see some of the monuments and buildings, related to this regime and leant their story as well.
- Starting time: 9am (or others on request)
- Meeting point: in front of Saint Alexander Nevsky Cathedral; endpoint: next to the National Palace of Culture
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request; bigger groups are subjected to great discounts!
- Tour duration: about 2 hours
- Reference code: CT68
|1||€ 70.00||€ 70.00|
|2||€ 35.00||€ 70.00|
|3||€ 30.00||€ 90.00|
|4||€ 30.00||€ 120.00|
|5||€ 25.00||€ 125.00|
|6||€ 25.00||€ 150.00|
|7||€ 25.00||€ 175.00|
|8||€ 25.00||€ 200.00|