- Enjoy a medieval- theme tour
- Learn about the history of the fortress
- See demonstrations of old crafts
- Shoot with a bow
- Take photos with old-style clothes
- Taking care of the nature we do eco friendly tours with CNG and electric cars.
The tour starts at 8;30am when the guide will take you from your hotel. The remains of the Tuida fortress are situated next to the town of Sliven, which is about 3,5 hours of driving on a highway from Sofia (one short break included). When you arrive there, you will have about 2 hours to explore it. The local guide will take you through it and tell you about its history. You will also have the chance to see demonstrations of old crafts, shoot with a bow and take photos in old-style clothes. On some special dates, old-style fights are demonstrated as well. After that, you will have about 1- hour free time for lunch and then you will depart to Sofia. The expected return is at 6;30- 7pm.
- Departure time: 8:30am
- Hotel pick up at 8:30am: please indicate your hotel
- Tour duration: about 10 hours
- Product reference code CT72
Book online, by e-mail or by phone:
00359894404141; 00359894999908; 0035929804686
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code.
Reservations made after 8pm should be confirmed by us via email or phone call.
|1||€ 200||€ 200.00|
|2||€ 100||€ 200.00|
|3||€ 75||€ 225.00|
|4||€ 75||€ 300.00|
|5||€ 60||€ 300.00|
|6||€ 60||€ 360.00|
|7||€ 60||€ 420.00|
|8||€ 60||€ 480.00|