- Visit the National History Museum and admire its rich collections
- Explore the unique Boyana Church with its amazing medieval frescoes
- Enjoy a private guided sightseeing tour in the heart of Sofia
- See all the important historical sites in the city centre and visit some of them
- Taking care of the nature we do eco friendly tours with CNG and electric cars.
The tour starts at 9am when you will be picked up by a private guide from your staying in Sofia. By car, you will head to the outskirts of Sofia and Vitosha Mountain.
The first stop will be the National History Museum-the biggest museum in Bulgaria and one of the biggest on the Balkans. It has rich collections from antiquity to nowadays.
The next stop will be the remarkable Boyana Church, recognized by UNESCO because of its amazingly well-preserved frescoes from the 13th century.
After exploring it, you will head to the centre of Sofia where there will be a 2- hour sightseeing tour. You will go around the most interesting buildings and places and learn their history from your guide- Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, Saint Sofia Basilica, Saint George Rotunda, the Parliament, the Presidency, the Roman Remains and others. The tour will finish at around 2pm near the beginning of “Vitosha” street- the main walking street in Sofia.
- Hotel pick up at 9am by a private car. Please indicate your hotel.
- Day trip duration: about 5 hours
- The tour ends at approximately 2pm at the beginning of “Vitosha” walking street
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request; bigger groups are subjected to great discounts!
- Product reference code: CT57
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
+359 894 40 41 41; +359 894 99 99 08; +359 2 980 46 86;
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code.
Reservations made after 8pm should be confirmed by us via email or phone call.
|1||€ 90||€ 90.00|
|2||€ 45||€ 90.00|
|3||€ 40||€ 120.00|
|4||€ 40||€ 160.00|
|5||€ 35||€ 175.00|
|6||€ 35||€ 210.00|
|7||€ 35||€ 245.00|
|8||€ 35||€ 280.00|