- Discover the capital Sofia by a private car tour
- Learn the history of its buildings and places
- Try the great Bulgarian wines
The tour starts at 11am, with a pick up in a comfortable car from the place that you are staying in Sofia. From there you will go around all the important sightseeing places in the city centre and you will be able to stop for pictures and a visit to some of them. A professional guide will be by your side and will tell you about the history, the culture and the nature of Bulgaria. The guided tour is about 2 hours.
After it, you will go to a great cozy winery where you will try the Bulgarian wine, which has over a thousand-year-long tradition. The Bulgarian lands are rooted in ancient civilizations and have left an indelible imprint on modern Bulgaria. The ancient Thracians, who populated the land worshipped the gods Zagreus and Dionysius and used the wine during religious rituals. Nowadays Bulgaria is a proud producer of high-quality red wines, which are famous all around the world.
In the afternoon, the guide will take you back to your hotel.
- Hotel pick up at 11am. by a private car. Please indicate your hotel.
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request; bigger groups are subjected to great discounts!
- Tour duration (including the wine tasting): about 5 hours
- Children will be served non- alcoholic drinks instead of wine
- Reference code: CT16
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
+359 894 40 41 41; +359 894 99 99 08; +359 2 980 46 86;
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code.
Reservations made after 8pm should be confirmed by us via email or phone call.
|1||€ 100.00||€ 100.00|
|2||€ 55.00||€ 110.00|
|3||€ 50.00||€ 150.00|
|4||€ 50.00||€ 200.00|
|5||€ 45.00||€ 225.00|
|6||€ 45.00||€ 270.00|
|7||€ 45.00||€ 315.00|
|8||€ 45.00||€ 360.00|