- Explore the charming mountain village of Koprivshtitsa with its Revival style architecture
- Learn more about the April Uprising and the Struggle for National Independence
- Visit some of the house- museums of Bulgarian National Heroes
- Try some of the great Bulgarian red wines in a traditional winery
- Taking care of the nature we do eco friendly tours with CNG and electric cars.
The tour departs at 9 a.m. from your hotel to the charming town of Koprivshtitsa, with its fascinating history and authentic 19th-century architecture. Inside the houses - museums from the National Revival Period you will explore works of art, fine fretwork, household weaves and embroidery, national costumes and typical Bulgarian jewellery as well as authentic furniture from 150 years ago. Learn about the dramatic Bulgarian History from your professional guide and get the chance to visit the original houses of the heroes of the April Uprising.
After that, you will go to the small village of Starosel where you will also have the chance to try some of the great Bulgarian red wines in a traditional local winery.
The expected return in Sofia is at 6 pm.
- Hotel pick up at 9am. by a private car. Please indicate your hotel.
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request; bigger groups are subjected to great discounts!
- Day trip duration: 9 hours
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Reference code CT 65
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
+359 894 40 41 41; +359 894 99 99 08; +359 2 980 46 86;
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code.
Reservations made after 8pm should be confirmed by us via email or phone call.
|1||€ 160.00||€ 160.00|
|2||€ 80.00||€ 160.00|
|3||€ 70.00||€ 210.00|
|4||€ 70.00||€ 280.00|
|5||€ 55.00||€ 275.00|
|6||€ 55.00||€ 330.00|
|7||€ 55.00||€ 385.00|
|8||€ 55.00||€ 440.00|