- Discover Sofia with an evening tour by car
- Learn the history of its old buildings and places
- Try a traditional Bulgarian dinner and enjoy a folklore program
Explore the beauty of Sofia at night and try a traditional Bulgarian dish for dinner while enjoying a folklore show!
The tour starts at 19:00 from the reception of your hotel. Board a car, that will take you on a pleasant drive through the central part of the city and learn the history behind the old monumental buildings in Sofia.
The most interesting monuments and buildings that can be seen well-lit in the evening are Alexander Nevski Cathedral - the biggest one in Bulgaria and the second biggest on the Balkans, the National Library, the monument of Vassil Levski - a great Bulgarian national hero, the Administration of the President and the Council of Ministers, the former Royal Palace, the Russian Church, the Military Club, the National Parliament, the National Palace of Culture. You will stop for pictures to some of the main spots as well.
For dinner, you can choose from different set menus, depending on your preferences. There are options for menus based on meat, on fish or vegetarian/ vegan.
Delicious Bulgarian dishes are combined with magic and folk dances. The return is via a different route and ends at your hotel.
Example of a menu:
- Hotel pick up at 7pm. Please indicate your hotel.
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request; bigger groups are subjected to great discounts!
- Tour duration (including the dinner): about 4-5 hours
- Please tell in advance if you are on any special type of diet
- Reference code: CT03
Book online, by e-mail or by phone:
+359 894 40 41 41; +359 894 99 99 08; +359 2 980 46 86;
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code.
Reservations made after 9pm should be confirmed by us!
|1||€ 130||€ 130.00|
|2||€ 65||€ 130.00|
|3||€ 60||€ 180.00|
|4||€ 60||€ 240.00|
|5||€ 50||€ 250.00|
|6||€ 50||€ 300.00|
|7||€ 50||€ 350.00|
|8||€ 50||€ 400.00|