- See the unique revival Bulgarian houses, the Roman Theatre and the Roman Stadium
- Walk through the longest pedestrian street in Europe
- Climb to the old Thracian fortress hill from where you can see the magnificent view of the city
With this day trip you will have the chance to discover the town of Plovdiv- one of the oldest existing settlements in world!
The tour departs at 9am from Alexander Nevsky square- behind the cathedral. The traveling time to Plovdiv is about 2 hours.
It is one of the oldest settlements in the world, having emerged on the three adjacent hills – the beginning of its history dates back to 4,000 years BC. It has preserved Thracian, Roman and Bulgarian heritage from different epochs.
In Plovdiv there will be a 2 hour guided walking tour in the heart of the town and you will learn lots of historical facts and legends while exploring its most interesting sightseeing places- see the Roman Theater and parts of the Roman Stadium. Walk through the longest pedestrian street in Europe. Explore the magnificent Revival old town with its unique colorful houses from the 19th century. After it, you will have about 2 hours free time for lunch and some shopping. The expected return in Sofia is at 5- 5;30pm.
Most times the group size is 4-8 people.
Audioguides are available in Plovdiv in the following languages: Spanish, Italian, French, German, Russian, Greek and Turkish- they cost 5 euro per device.
April- October: 30 euro per person
November- March: 35 euro per person
- Wearing a mask is required in indoor places
- Booking in advance and confirmation is required! If you want to make late a reservation for the following day (after 9pm) - please call us or text us on WatsUp - if we are not able to respond, we will contact you in the morning to inform you if there are free spaces left.
- Departure time: 9am (you should be there 15 minutes earlier)- search for the City Tour minivan
- Meeting point: behind Alexander Nevsky Cathedral- near Café La Cathedrale
- Return point: returns to the original location
- Day trip duration: 8 hours
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes!
- Reference code: CT21
|1||€ 30.00||€ 30.00|
|2||€ 30.00||€ 60.00|
|3||€ 30.00||€ 90.00|
|4||€ 30.00||€ 120.00|
|5||€ 30.00||€ 150.00|
|6||€ 30.00||€ 180.00|
|7||€ 30.00||€ 210.00|
|8||€ 30.00||€ 240.00|